United Methodist Men’s Annual Meeting
Clergy Connections Meeting – Tuesday, September 12th at St. Paul’s UMC, Ansted
Ministers Wives/Mates Fellowship
Spirit Streams Academy for Spiritual Formation
Bishop’ Summit on Diversity & Inclusion
Stewardship Seminar – “Grow in Christ Through Giving”
Stewardship Seminar – “Grow in Christ Through Giving”http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=q7ry5rcab&oeidk=a07eeh9d5o685eb673c
Gathering in Grace
Spiritual Formation Retreat
Fall Youth Workshop
- Care for Our BodiesToday’s Reflection IN CARING FOR OTHERS we use up a great deal of physical and mental energy. If we do not replenish these limited resources, we run the risk of compassion fatigue. We cannot fulfill our God-given callings to be compassionate human beings in bodies that are constantly neglected and overextended. How we feed, exercise, […]
- Have Mercy on MeToday’s Reflection A MOTHER MAY ALLOW a child to fall sometimes and be distressed in various ways for its own benefit, but out of love can never allow any kind of danger to come to her child. And though our earthly mother may allow her child to perish, our heavenly Mother Jesus can never allow […]
- PraiseToday’s Reflection OPEN MY MOUTH, LORD, that praise may flow more easily than requests, thanks more readily than complaints. Praise be to you, O Lord, for life and my intense desire to live. Praise be to you for the mystery of love and for my intense desire to be a lover. Praise be to you […]
- UMCOR is there for the long haul after disastersThe United Methodist Church’s relief agency walks alongside conferences to make sure survivors get what they need at every stage of a disaster.
- Faith family supports woman convicted of killing babyCalvary United Methodist Church rejoiced when Tina Brosius received commutation, praying for clemency from Pennsylvania governor.
- After mudslide: Need for environmental educationThe Sierra Leone Council of Churches, led by United Methodist Bishop John Yambasu, hopes environmental education can help avert future disasters.
- Filipinos protest on martial law anniversary“Only antidote to the power of tyranny is the power of organized people.”
- Standing with Puerto Rican church after hurricanesUnited Methodists pray for safety “and stand in solidarity as one Methodist family.”
- Earthquake hits Methodist churches, ministryMethodists in Mexico assess damage while joining relief efforts after their country’s second major temblor this month.
- Way Forward sketches ideas to present bishopsSome members express cautious optimism for church unity. Another member has written about why he sees a need for a church split.
- The church is still with West Virginia in flood recoveryA year later, United Methodists continue to help rebuild homes and lives in West Virginia.
- Pastor: ‘God wanted me to go through tribulations’The Rev. Félix Medina, his family and community, celebrate beginning of new church.
- New group to church: Let’s stay togetherThe Uniting Methodists Movement seeks to give voice to those who think differences around homosexuality should not divide church.